[CQ-Contest] Sprint date change - I am NOT HAPPY

Kenneth E. Harker kharker at cs.utexas.edu
Thu Dec 11 13:43:02 EST 2003

     Maybe there should be two CW Sprints this season, and whichever
weekend has the most logs submitted will be designated the real CW sprint.
I bet a lot of people would operate both weekends.

Kenneth E. Harker      "Vox Clamantis in Deserto"      kharker at cs.utexas.edu
University of Texas at Austin                   Amateur Radio Callsign: WM5R
Department of the Computer Sciences          Central Texas DX & Contest Club
Taylor Hall TAY 2.124                         Maintainer of Linux on Laptops