[CQ-Contest] Sprint date change - I am NOT HAPPY

PaulKB8N at aol.com PaulKB8N at aol.com
Thu Dec 11 16:42:56 EST 2003

Scott, Ron,

I hate to see anyone miss out on contest activity, especially due to a
short-notice change that, frankly, could have been handled better.

Nonetheless, there are probably at least as many of us who are pleased with
the change.  Valentine's Day and New Year's Eve are the two most in-demand
nights for this piano player, so I'm a happy camper.  I do agree with Ron that
most missed special occasions can be rescheduled.  In my case, the Valentine's
Day "gig money" goes toward a getaway on some future weekend, with money left
over for other things.  Everything has its cost.

Anyway, my vote is "yeah" to the reschedule and "nay" to thed way it was
handled.  See in in the Sprint!

Paul, K5AF