[CQ-Contest] 2003 Georgia QSO Party

ku8e at bellsouth.net ku8e at bellsouth.net
Tue Dec 16 15:07:45 EST 2003

Fellow Contesters,

  There has been a problem with the processing of the 2003 Georgia QSO Party logs. The past contest director has resigned his position.  I have taken over as the GQP contest director, starting with the 2004 Georgia QSO Party. Recently, I sent an email (those I could find an address for) directly to everyone who we received a log from for the 2003 contest to resubmit their logs to me at ku8e at bellsouth.net . I have received logs from many of you but not everyone. Please check the GQP webpage at gqp.contesting.com. It will be updated within the next couple days.  If there is not an asterisk next to your call I don’t have a log from you. The deadline to resubmit your log is January 1st, 2004. I apologize for any inconvience this might have caused to everyone. Thanks.

                     Jeff , KU8E