[CQ-Contest] CQWW SSB Inquiry -- Help

K7ZO (Scott Tuthill) k7zo at cableone.net
Sun Dec 28 10:02:12 EST 2003

I could use the help from someone out there. I am looking into JA
participation in CQWW SSB for a project I am working on. In particular I am
trying to find out how many JA's submitted single op logs in CQWW SSB in
1992, 1993, and 1994. I have a gap in my CQ Magazines and don't have access
to this data. If someone has these can you take a quick look for me and
e-mail me the results. Typically the results are in the September issue of
the next year. It takes about a minute to look through he results page and
tally up the number of calls.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Scott/K7ZO