FW: [CQ-Contest] CB QRM on 10 meters

Matt aa7bg at 3rivers.net
Mon Dec 29 12:59:10 EST 2003

I received this response today from Mr. Hollingsworth at the FCC. It's nice
to know they are aware of and working on this issue. I appreciate knowing
that.

I believe there is another email address for the FCC to report these sorts
of things. I think someone on here mentioned in the recent weeks when this
thread was going. It would probably be a better one to contact them in lieu
of the one I found, which is Mr. Hollingsworth's own address.

All the best in the New Year to all,

Matt--K7BG