[CQ-Contest] signal reports

Rick Dougherty NQ4I at compuserve.com
Tue Feb 11 09:05:42 EST 2003

Hello all...from our fine contesting friends world wide this weekend....I
wonder if some posting of first US stations heard on the different bands
and the last heard...we have test drivers of the NQ4I M-M station doing
single band efforts on 20m( op K5ZM), 15 m ( op K4BAI), and 80m (Op
KU8E).....they are testing out the antennas, and looking for areas of
improvement etc....we would really like to hear how our signals compare in
EU and JA...reports would be greatly appreciated...thanks and good
contesting this weekend to all...de Rick