[CQ-Contest] JU1T

Bill Hurte n8km at charter.net
Fri Feb 14 18:30:52 EST 2003

Hi Khos,
I was very happy to work you in the contest for a new country on RTTY.
I  have not used this program myself , but I think this will help you
convert your
log to cabrillo. If you go to this web site there is a conversion
program written
by SM6BSK. It is free to download. The web address
http://www.sk3bg.se/contest/download.htm
It is at the bottom of the page. Good luck.
73, Bill N8KM