[CQ-Contest] ARRL DX CW stats -- question

Pete Smith n4zr at contesting.com
Wed Feb 19 08:30:10 EST 2003

Last year I had 8 hours over 100 QSOs -- 3 on 10, 3 on 15 and 2 on
20.  This year I had 11 -- 5 on 10, 3 on 15 and 3 on 20.  Had my best and
third best running hours ever in the ARRL CW, operated virtually the same
total time, but finished with 11.5 percent fewer QSOs  and 3.4 percent
fewer mults.

What does this mean?  Darned if I know.  I wonder, though, how these
numbers compare with others.  Did you experience similar dropoffs?

73, Pete N4ZR
The World HF Contest Station Database was updated 1 Feb 03.
Are you current? www.pvrc.org/wcsd/wcsdsearch.htm