[CQ-Contest] Kudos

Michael Dinkelman mwdink at eskimo.com
Sun Feb 23 20:19:37 EST 2003

Nice words and certainly appreciated but I want to clear
the record on 3830 summaries. I'm not much more than a front
man these days. Bruce, WA7BNM is the the wizard behind the
curtain. Almost a year ago Bruce started providing the report
templates and the data comes directly out of the database
everyone enters their data into. I just push the buttons.
Almost a year ago, I was on my last legs when it came to
producing summaries and Bruce gave me my radio life back
and allowed me to stay involved at a level I find tolerable.

He won't take much credit so the best I can do is let everyone
know he deserves most of it. Add to that, his work on the NCJ
website and some others things I know he is working on.

Kudos! Bruce

73
dink