[CQ-Contest] Contest QSL DX buros

Pete Smith n4zr at contesting.com
Wed Jan 1 15:05:18 EST 2003

At 06:10 PM 12/31/02 -0700, Matt wrote:
>I am trying to start the new year off right by clearing up all my tardy
>contest QSL requests. Today I sent out a couple of steamer trunks full of
>QSLs to each of the DL and JA buros. The addresses I used are below. I hope
>they get there okay.

All the qsl bureau addresses are at www.iaru.org/iaruqsl.html.  The DARC
bureau address is fine, while the JARL address should be 1324-3 Kanba,
Hikawa, Shimane 699-0588.  Since it's the same 7-digit postal code, I think
the chances are good that it will find the right place -- JA friends have
told me that Japanese street addresses are notoriously ambiguous and
difficult, anyway, so the JA postal system is pretty good at figuring
things out.

The cross-over point between sending direct to European bureaus versus
sending through the ARRL used to be ~13 ounces/bureau, but I haven't done
the calculation since international rates last changed.

73, Pete N4ZR
Happy Holidays