[CQ-Contest] Re: 2002 IARU Results

Valeri Stefanov wally at el-soft.com
Sat Jan 11 16:43:26 EST 2003

Hi Fellow Contesters,

The reason I am writing to you now are the recently published on line results from IARU 2002.
IMHO the only part missing from reporting the final scores is separate listing for Europe scores.
I would say EU deserves same attention as USA in IARU which is supposed to be more world wide event than ARRL event. So, I am sure Europeans will greatly appreciate separate Top Ten listings for Europe when reporting IARU 2003 results.
Moreover highest No. of participants came from EU ( only zone 28 number of participants are almost equal as No. to all USA number of entrants !!! ) - over 700 EU participants against 489 USA participants !!!
IARU is more popular in Europe than in USA so fair treatment of EU will be a good move ahead !

These are my 2cents for IARU 2003 scores reporting.

73's de Wally LZ2CJ (LZ8T)

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---