[CQ-Contest] Software

Steve Silverwood steve_kb6ojs at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 14 11:00:16 EST 2003

FYI, Windows XP has a "compatibility" mode so you can force XP to run in a
mode that emulates an earlier version of Windows.  To run the program under
Windows 98 compatibility mode, first create a shortcut for the program.
Then right-click on the shortcut and select Properties.  Click on the
Compatibility tab and make the appropriate selections to allow the program
to run.

-- //Steve//

Steve Silverwood, KB6OJS
Fountain Valley, CA