[CQ-Contest] Re: WRTC-Style IARU Team List Update

Jan Erik Holm sm2ekm at telia.com
Thu Jul 10 16:56:17 EDT 2003

Why can´t just the computers operate the contest?
Why should humans bother any more?  Just let the
computers run the radio stations and go play this
splatter key click contest.
The way radio contesting has gone to sure doesn´t
make it fun any more and beleive you me it sure
used to be loads of fun but it´s starting to become
20 or more years ago by now, amen!

Jim SM2EKM

,