[CQ-Contest] Log checking Revisited

N7MAL N7MAL at CITLINK.NET
Sun Jul 13 23:19:31 EDT 2003

Regarding the recent thread where it appears log checkers have some latitude
in determining whether we copy an exchange correctly or incorrectly.
Here is an excerpt from this weekend with PJ2HQ. CT did not allow enough
room to type the exchange and as a result I result I could be penalized even
though I copied the exchange correctly(VERONA).
PJ2HQ         599 VERON (This from the Cabrillo file)

I participate for fun but for some of the 'big-guns' one or more points
reduced because the logging software didn't leave room could spell doom.

MAL                N7MAL
BULLHEAD CITY, AZ
www.citlink.net/~suzyq/N7mal.htm
www.geocities.com/n7mal