[CQ-Contest] WRTC-Style Teams - New Winner!

Ward Silver hwardsil at centurytel.net
Mon Jul 14 11:13:23 EDT 2003

We have a new winner!  Congratulations to the Dinky 100W team of 9A6XX and
9A6NPM!

Proving that the honor system works, Franki ON5ZO reports that the Belgian
HF Devils were themselves "bedeviled" by a software problem - "Just like the
real WRTC last year, the picture changes after a software bug has been
catched (and crushed, in the mean time). It's a bit painful to discover, but
there was an update of N1MM Logger last night. It seems that the calculation
of the multipliers was a bit errartic in mixed mode. Since I operate CW
exclusively, I did not had this problem before. Our apologies for this very
inconvenient situation!"  Thank you for the quick and fair notice, Franki.

Also, the call for Team 007 was W4WS, not W7WS.

73, Ward N0AX

9A9D/P, Dinky 100W: 942,084

9A1P/P, Italian Black Tie: 916,479

LU7DW, Empanadas Team: 838,508

G6UW, Vraka Men: 829,330

OT3R, Belgian HF Devils (@ON4CCP): 801,345

S56A/P, Silver Tigers(@S55A): 701,947

9A7P/P, Beer is the Name of a Beautiful Woman: 697,760

OK1NR(@OK1QM): 617,826

N3BB, The Texas Tornadoes: 550,605

K4AAA, Chatahoochee River Contesters: 437,415

K7ED, Paladin RC(@N0AX): 267,810

W2DZO, Team Kiva: 256,105

WB4MSG, Team P-Town: 243,712

K8AJS, The League of Extraordinary Gentleman: 241,128

W4NC, Woodpecker: 68,595

W4WS, Team 007(@KG4NEP):        21,780