[CQ-Contest] Was "R2" a valid Mult in IARU?

Georgek5kg at aol.com Georgek5kg at aol.com
Tue Jul 22 08:58:54 EDT 2003

In a message dated 7/21/2003 10:31:41 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
ve6jy at freenet.edmonton.ab.ca writes:

> while R2 is a mult, I suspect your latter guess is correct. I'm not aware
> that we have anyone in VE6 land qualified to send a special IARU multiplier.
>
> 73 Don
> VE6JY

Roy,

Send an email to Tim, VE6SH.  (ve6sh at rac.ca)  He is IARU Region 2, Area A
director in Calgary.   He should be able to tell you if VE6HF was an official R2
headquarters station and, therefore, a mult.

BTW, I found this info on the iaru.org.

73, George

George I. Wagner, K5KG
Productivity Resources LLC