[CQ-Contest] Rohn Going SK?

Jim Reisert AD1C jjreisert at alum.mit.edu
Fri Jul 25 08:58:39 EDT 2003

At 08:57 PM 7/24/2003, Glenn O'Donnell, K3PP wrote:

>P.S. In the spirit of full disclosure, I am an industry analyst (not a
>financial analyst). I study technology trends and companies, but this one
>purely interests me from an amateur radio perspective. I have no financial
>interest in them other than the 70 feet of 45G outside.

So Glenn, could one say that Rohn's financial difficulties are partly your
fault then?  Why don't you have a pair of 300' 55G towers outside, rather
than a single measly 70' 45G tower?

:-)

73 - Jim AD1C

USA +978-251-9933, <jjreisert at alum.mit.edu>, http://www.ad1c.com
PGP Fingerprint: D8E2 3D78 339F A7F1 8C13  1193 B5D1 4FB6 79D1 70DC