[CQ-Contest] Rohn Going SK?

Jim Preston jpreston1 at cox.net
Sat Jul 26 09:04:32 EDT 2003

The main reason for the delisting is that Rohn stock (ticker symbol
ROHN) has not met the minimum $1.00 bid price in over a year. ROHN will
still be carried on the OTC Bulletin Board.

AS to whether they will remain in business is another question. At one
point, Rohn had an agreement with Platinum Equity LLC (an equity firm)
that Platinum would purchase all assets of Rohn. Platinum later
terminated the agreement. Since then, Rohn has sold several assets to
creditors.

For those who are interested, this information (and much more) is on
their web page:

http://www.rohnnet.com/

Follow the link to Press Releases.

73,