[CQ-Contest] NAQP CW - This Saturday!

Eric Hall, K9GY k9gy at ix.netcom.com
Mon Jul 28 13:29:50 EDT 2003

NAQP CW is this Saturday!
http://www.ncjweb.com/naqprules.php
or in pdf format http://www.ncjweb.com/naqprules.pdf

>> CW: 1800Z August 2 to 0600Z August 3, 2003
 >> Output power must be limited to 100 watts for eligible entries.
 >> Use of external amplifiers capable of more than 100 watts output is not allowed.

Let's get some NAQP CW teams together!
It does not matter how small or large your score will be.
Just turn on the radio and get RADIO-ACTIVE.

>> Team Competition: You may wish to form a team with fellow NAQP participants.
>> If so, your team must consist of 2 to 5 single operator stations whose individual scores
>> are combined to produce a team score. Although clubs or other groups having more
>> than 5 members may form multiple teams, there is no distance or meeting requirements
>> for a team entry.

>> Teams must be registered with the appropriate contest manager prior to the start
>> of the contest. Team registration information must be in written form (mail or e-mail)
>> and must include the name, call sign of the operator, and the call sign of the station
>> operated if the operator is a guest at a station other than his own (e.g. WF1B op at K1NG).
>> Use the log submission addresses given below for team registration notification.

Although clubs organize teams, if you need to be put on a team then let me know.

How about a SMC vs NCCC vs PVRC pre-sweepstakes competition?

Get RADIO-ACTIVE and radiate!

73, Eric K9GY

P.S. Also mark Aug 9/10 on your calendar for WAEDC CW http://www.waedc.de