[CQ-Contest] NAQP CW Teams for Tennessee Contest Group

Ny4n at aol.com Ny4n at aol.com
Wed Jul 30 16:48:43 EDT 2003

I know this is late notice, but the TCG Facilitator has OK'ed it for me to
put together CW teams for this weekend's NAQP. I am new at this, first timer,
will do my best. I humbly request that anyone interested in playing on a team
this weekend, please send me your request at  NY4N at aol.com. Please send the
following info.

Call             Name          Full time or part time participation

Also, remember, you do not have to be a CW whiz to play, and you can put as
much or as little time that you can spare. The rules are located at the
following address:

http://www.ncjweb.com/naqprules.php

So welcome everyone and look forward to meeting you on the air. I will keep
everyone updated on those who are playing, and will most likely send the final
team breakdowns to the Team sponsor around 8:00 AM Saturday morning. Good Luck
and keep those calls and names coming in.  Jeff  NY4N