[CQ-Contest] WPX categories, ie: TS category

N6CW at aol.com N6CW at aol.com
Mon Jun 2 20:45:19 EDT 2003

Guys,

I submitted my WPX CW score as SOAB (TS) HP because I saw other scores
claimed under this category (assuming it meant Tribander/single element), and
because this is what I operated. The robot rejected my log as not being submitted in
a valid category, and listed a bunch of categories that did not include TS.
Since a bunch of logs have been submitted in the TS category, even single band,
is this a valid choice or not?

I chucked my CQ magazine with the rules, so I really don't know the answer.

Any help?

Terry/N6CW