[CQ-Contest] legalize it?

corneliuspaul at gmx.net corneliuspaul at gmx.net
Fri Jun 6 11:13:20 EDT 2003

Sorry but finally had to comment on this one.
It has nothing to do with YM or OM or what the h*ll

To me as RADIO operator it sounds like utterly NONSENSE
to make self-spotting legal.

Self-spotting is nothing else than CALLING CQ ON THE INTERNET.
What comes next?
Exchanging of calls on the internet, but, oooh, yes, for sure,
we _did_ make the contact on the radio as well...!

("Contacts" like that already happen in other parts of our hobby,
just ask e.g. Meteo scatter guys etc.) What a NONSENSE !!!!

Come on guys, a RADIO contest is about making
contacts on the RADIO.

Go play on the internet any other time you like.

73 Con DF4SA