[CQ-Contest] VHF/UHF antennas for a truck

Bill Turner w7ti at ispwest.com
Tue Jun 10 08:48:56 EDT 2003

On Mon, 9 Jun 2003 19:47:06 -0500, "Courtney Judd - K4WI"
<k4wi at earthlink.net> wrote:

>I called JH8NBJ at 2350 and he came right back
>with a 5-5.. I almost fell out of my chair. Ja to Alabama on six!!!

Congratulations, excellent contact.  Do you know what the SFI was that
day?

When I was a teenager back in the '50's I worked JA from California
with ten watts on six meters AM using a ground plane and that, to this
day, is my most memorable contact, so I know how you feel.

73, Bill W7TI