[CQ-Contest] Florida

Ian Schofield ischofield at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 13 09:57:31 EDT 2003

All

I am going to be in our villa in Kissimmee, Orlando, Florida from 12th until
the 26th July, I was wondering if there are any
local clubs or hams where I could operate from, as I have never had the
chance to operate from the USA before plus
bringing my rig, tuner etc and finding a suitable power would be too much,
along with all my luggage and golf clubs(any one fancy a round of golf too?)
;-)
I reckon my 2m handy will make the trip but thats all. Can I use the US band
plan with the CEPT ie about 146Mhz cos the UK A class which
I have only allows UK operation 144-146Mhz??
Any help would be greatly apprieciated
Many thanks
Ian M0CGF
http://m0cgf.cjb.net