[CQ-Contest] PACKET

David Robbins K1TTT k1ttt at arrl.net
Sat Jun 14 11:33:11 EDT 2003

just a lucky guess???  No, it is obvious from your statements that you
know not what you are speaking of.

> You are right though, I have not and will not use the current world
wide
> idiot/moron/loser packet system in any contest in any category.

A lucky guess??? I guess not!

> You just
> don't get it, using packet spots to make contacts during a contest
makes
> you an idiot/moron/loser. You have proven beyond any reasonable doubt
> operators who use packet are not contesters, they did not make the
contact
> using their contesting skills, they made the contact because they know
how
> to read. Hey look at me I saw ..... on the screen and went to where
the
> screen told me to go and worked ..... I'm a real skilled contester.

As I said, you don't know what it takes to productively use the spotting
network during contests.  I suggest you keep your comments confined to
areas that you know something about.

> THERE IS NO NEED FOR DXCLUSTER DURING CONTESTS

'DXCLUSTER' as you call it was designed by and for contests.  If it
wasn't for multi op contesters who wanted to be able to help each other
and their club totals during contests there may never have been a system
like this.

David Robbins K1TTT
e-mail: mailto:k1ttt at arrl.net
web: http://www.k1ttt.net