[CQ-Contest] 2002 Nov Sweepstakes

Rick Stoneking w2rds at arrl.net
Mon Jun 16 15:37:15 EDT 2003

This is probably at least slightly off topic, but it is contest related.  I
know it is a long shot but I am looking for anybody who might have one or
two 2002 Nov SS mugs that they would be willing to sell.  I am the contest
committee chairman for the South Jersey Radio Club and one of the things
the club does is buy the mugs for anybody who earns them (the Pins too -
but those are not in short supply).  Well, I screwed up an missed the "must
order by log due date" notice from the league and I am now in harms way
when I come up empty handed because they are all sold out!   I only need
two (of course since you had to order and pay for them to get them it is
unlikely I will come up with even one, but worth a try) - so if there is
anyone who has one (or two) available please let me know what the price is.

Thanks,
Rick
W2RDS