[CQ-Contest] Fishy E-Mail from ARRL Contest Robot

Ted Sarah - W8TTS tsarah at neo.rr.com
Wed Jun 18 18:35:08 EDT 2003

Nat,

I think your 100% correct that this is a "victor india radio uniform
sugar".  I've had a couple of them trapped by my ISP today, they send
a messages saying that they did, and they contained the
"LUETUT.XLS.pif" file.

I think someone has found a way to feed a "victor india radio uniform
sugar" this way.  So, just be careful.

73 - Ted - W8TTS