[CQ-Contest] Headset+microphone for IC706

Robert W McGwier rwmcgwier at comcast.net
Fri Jun 20 23:50:07 EDT 2003

My Heil Pro-set plus (double sided plus mike) would be very surprised to
know that.  It operates most nicely with my IC-706MkiiG with the
proper end cable.  The Proset Plus comes with a headphone plug
and 1/8" mono plug for the mike.  The adaptor cable for the 706
allows these plugs to join as well as a footswitch or a handswitch.

Bob
N4HY