[CQ-Contest] Cabrillo problem

N6HC at aol.com N6HC at aol.com
Sun Mar 2 22:49:20 EST 2003

Howdy pardners:
I was a guest operator this weekend for about 11 hours of the ARRL DX SSB
contest at WA5Y in Silver City, NM.  Unfortunately, I used his 486 laptop
with CT v9.27 which does not have Cabrillo generating capabilities.  His
laptop was not Y2K compliant and I had to edit the dates!  How can I convert
the .all or .log to Cabrillo format without investing in a utility program
that I don't need when I use my own computer and logging program(s) which are
at home.  I won't be home until 3/31/03.
Thanks in advance for any assistance.
Arnie