[CQ-Contest] RDXC contest

Igor Booklan ra3auu at cityline.ru
Fri Mar 7 00:08:20 EST 2003

Dear friends & contesters!

We are pleased to invite you  to take part in the 10th, the  Jubilee,
annual Russian DX Contest, which is to be held on March 15-16 2003.

It's  been  a  long  way  to  go  for  RDXC in 10 years. We can notice
increasing  number  of  participating  stations, the  level  of  1400
received  logs was reached last year. Russian stations usually are
very active  in  RDXC, almost all of Russian regions were represented.
High activity  was noticed  by  many operators, for example N2NT made
over 2000 QSO in 24 hours last year, anyone would agree it's pretty
good!

The  logs  cross-checking process and all calculations are done by our
software;   starting   in   2000  every  participant  along  with  the
certificate would get so-called UBN files (errors list).

We  have  an  offical WEB site www.rdxc.org. There you can find all of
the RDXC-related information, as well as contest rules in 8 languages,
items  on  FAQ  ,  1997-2002  contests results, some articles, contest
record   on   coutries  and  Russian  regions,  announced  operations,
photogallery, etc.

The  contest  rules allow you to work any station and have a chance to
get  a  good  score. Since 2003 any participant can claim for "Russian
District  Award"  on  the  basis  of  contest  log  (no  QSL  needed),
www.rdaward.org.

We  would like to attract you attention on new 2003 for North America
Club, North America Multi single , South America the best result ,
Multi single JA Trophys.

We hope you will take part in 2003 Russian DX Contest.
All RDXC related information is at www.rdxc.org

RDXC committee ( RW1AC,UA1AAF,UA2FZ,RA3AUU)