[CQ-Contest] Last Call

Larry L Lindblom llindblom at juno.com
Sat Mar 8 01:47:19 EST 2003

We've added three more players to the  TCG RTTY Sprint teams and are
looking for more.

So far the following have signed on with TCG::

AI9T
K4RO
KE4OAR
W9WI
W0ETC
W2GR
W4OX
W4BCG
AE8U
K7WM
WA9ALS
N6EU
N2DBI
W4GKM

We now have 14 players to split between two teams so there is room for
more to join with us.  Two full teams would be nice but we'll go with
whatever we have.  We want you to play with us no matter what your level
of skill.  We're about having fun and encouraging others to join in the
excitement of contesting.  The more the merrier!

This is absolutely you last chance so sign on now for an RTTY Sprint
Team. I will register the teams around 2200 Saturday and will accept
anyone who wants to play with us up until 2130.  Don' hesitate, send me
an e-mail NOW!

73 W0ETC