[CQ-Contest] Callsign Advantages

Bob, VE3KZ ve3kz at netcom.ca
Thu Mar 13 19:49:52 EST 2003

Gee Mike, I used to belong to that club as VE3BHS, with another 6 dits.
During the summer QRN most of my call was invisible! Never did any serious
LF work until I changed my call in 1969. Now my only problem is getting the
"zulu" understood. Thank goodness for "Zanzibar". I find I need to operate a
few HP contests in between my QRP entries to keep up my recognition profile!

73 Bob VE3KZ
ve3kz at rac.ca