[CQ-Contest] 70 Anniversary of SP DX Contest 5-6 April 2003

SP9P sp9p at joker.com.pl
Mon Mar 31 23:35:09 EST 2003

Well - this year we have 70 Anniversary of SP DX Contest. We would like to invite all HAM
friends to participate in our 70th Anniversary SP DX Contest. Today we have special awards
(desks) in all categories. Each participant will receive a small copy of the original 1933
award (regardless of the place or score). Please visit http://www.sp5zcc.waw.pl/spdxc/ for
details: contest rules in many language versions, complete results from 1933, list of donors,
information about contest software etc.

We do hope to meet you in SP DX Contest 2003.

SP9P Joe