[CQ-Contest] TS-50 help

Dick Frey DFrey at advancedpower.com
Tue May 6 09:08:25 EDT 2003

Has anyone ever successfully hooked a TS-50 to one of the contest
logging programs? I have been trying to get the RS-232 link to work
and have had zero luck.

Oregon QSO Party is this weekend and I need it.

tnx,
Dick  K4XU  k4xu at arrl.net <mailto:k4xu at arrl.net>

This message, including any attachments, may contain information that is confidential
and proprietary information of Advanced Power Technology, Inc.  The dissemination,
distribution, use or copying of this message or any of its attachments is strictly prohibited
without the express written consent of Advanced Power Technology, Inc.