[CQ-Contest] CQ DL/HB9

PY2NY - Vitor py2ny at arrl.net
Tue May 20 00:54:30 EDT 2003

Hi everybody
Like always, I am writing to the list due to
ask to our friends about the possibility
to meet each other next month. Ana PU2VYT
and me are going to Germany June 20 to
June 30, finishing the trip at Friedrichshafen
Hamvention and maybe spending one night
and day (July 01) at Zurich. I really hope to
listen some sugestion about hotel at Friedrichshafen
as close as possible to the hamvention and even
near of good restaurants, and maybe
the chances to shake your hands during our
way begining at Frankfurt, stoping at Heidelberg,
Munich, etc.. We will be crazy and take a car to
drive by highways in Germany, even no talking
German... If you have any chance, please drop
us a note via py2ny at arrl.net
Vitor Luís Aidar dos Santos, PY2NY
P. O. Box 204 - Jaboticabal, SP
14870-970  -  Brasil
Phone (16) 97854218

20/06-Frankfurt-14:30hs.

21/06- Frankfurt/Heidelberg

22/06- Heidelberg

23/06- Heidelberg/Munique

24/06- Munique

25/06- Munique/Friedrichshafen

26/06- Friedrichshafen-Fussen, Garmisch, Partenkirchen, castle
NEUSCHWANSTEIN

27/06 to 29/06- Friedrichshafen - hamvention

29/06- Friedrichshafen/Zurique

30/06- Zurich/Milano/Sao paulo.