[CQ-Contest] Request for help, REPLY DIRECT please

Chuck discreetly_confidential at yahoo.com
Sat May 24 12:07:55 EDT 2003

YO5SF has asked me a question I have no answer
to.

Would someone on the reflector mind replying ot
him DIRECTLY with help?

I have no info any amps but perhaps someone can
recommend a good, inexpensive amplifier that he
can acquire to use with the 100D.

Thanks, in advance, and 73

Chuck K3FT
===================

--- Sorin Flonta <yo5osf at xnet.ro> wrote:

Dear OM,

I want to buy the FT 100 D transceiver, but I'm
afraid of the receiver's sensibility and
selectivity or other problems.

Please ask your friends about this tranceiver. In
Romania it cost's 1600$ how much does it cost in
your country ?

I worked in : WPX, IARU, CQ WW, Europa Spring
Sprint, contest. I  work with home made equipment
, I have the posibility to pay 1600 $ for the FT
100 D, but I feel that my 100 w aren't enough and
I want to equip my self with a
liniar amplifier. If you know someone how has
 an old  liniar amplifier, a broken one and
doesn't need it anymore please  tell me if you
can give it to  me.

I wish you all the best and I hope you can help
me.

Sorin - yo5osf