[CQ-Contest] LOTW & WPXCW2003

Zack Widup w9sz at prairienet.org
Sun May 25 13:14:05 EDT 2003

Easy for who?

I just tried to work WB4WEN on Mt. Mitchell NC (6600 ft above sea level)
on 144 MHz with the hope of trying for microwave band QSO's.  That's
EN50 > EM85, a 400 mile path. Never heard a peep out of him on 144 MHz.

I guess that's still the new frontier - you really have to love challenges
to even think about attempting it.

73, Zack W9SZ