[CQ-Contest] QSL info wanted for PJ2W

Jeff Maass jmaass at columbus.rr.com
Mon May 26 20:14:08 EDT 2003

Robert:

There is no official "callbook" database for temporary PJ2
contest calls.

Jim WI9WI operated casually as PJ2/WI9WI and in the contest as
PJ2W  this past week. QSL route for Jim's operations have been
published as "via WI9WI". Jim's operation is from the Signal Point
station (often heard in contests as PJ2T) on Curacao.

73,
     Jeff Maass  K8ND

     Caribbean Contesting Consortium - PJ2T
     http://asgard.kent.edu/ccc/signal.point.home.htm