[CQ-Contest] Antennas for SO2R

Leigh S. Jones kr6x at kr6x.com
Mon May 26 21:58:37 EDT 2003

The quad is a good suggestion.  Actually a 4 element triband quad is a
pretty good performer, and the humble 2 element triband quad can do a
surprisingly good job.  Most of the Force12 tribanders seem to have
been constructed for a single feedline, and none of the trapped
tribanders available these days are appropriate for this.

The filters need to do a real bang-up job.  The optimum high power
SO2R station has separate towers for  -- this allows better isolation
between antennas.