[CQ-Contest] self spotting vs other cheating

ve4xt at mb.sympatico.ca ve4xt at mb.sympatico.ca
Wed May 28 15:12:18 EDT 2003

This works, with one slight problem: it requires the active participation
of the non-contest community.

It requires us to convince operators of Web-based clusters to give a flying
fig about our inability to police ourselves. I don't think that's too
likely.

I think Dave's approach leaves enforcement in our hands, which is doable.
Considering packet clusters serve a wider audience than contesters, I don't
see us being able to get every cluster on side.

73, kelly
ve4xt