[CQ-Contest] WORKED THEM AND STOP TO CRY

fm5bh fm5bh at wanadoo.fr
Thu May 29 08:12:21 EDT 2003

David

I don't undestand how you can prevent some body to spot you on the web cluster.

Do you know the power output of all the participants ?

I am sure that you'll kill this beautiful hobby with your suspicious look.

You are welcome here for the next contest and may be and the guys here will be happy to spot you

I remenber you the rules :

No self-spotting of any form on DX spotting nets is

permitted for any category. Self-spotting is defined as generating packet

spots for your contest callsign by: (a) using your own callsign; (b) spotting

your call while using another callsign; or (3) spotting of your callsign

by other stations as a result of prearranged solicitation.

Regards

FM5BH

The following group of to5aa spotters seems to have a lot of different
ip's, though they all seem to trace back to something with "LeLamentin"
which I believe is something in Martinique.
193.248.76.234	F6HEQ-@:	TO5AA
193.248.76.234	FM5BH-@:	TO5AA
193.248.76.234	FM5FJ-@:	FM5/TO5AA
traces to P0-0-0.nclam101.LeLamentin.francetelecom.net then no response

80.9.204.176	F6HEQ-@:	TO5AA
80.9.204.176	F8AAN-@:	TO5AA
80.9.204.176	FM5WD-@:	TO5AA
IPBRXNCLAM2.GW.opentransit.net (francetelecom.net doesn't show on this
one but this same path led to 193.248.76.234 above)

80.9.204.110	F6HEQ-@:	TO5AA
80.9.204.110	F8AAN-@:	TO5AA
80.9.204.110	FM5DN-@:	TO5AA
80.9.204.110	FM5DS-@:	TO5AA
P0-0-0.nclam102.LeLamentin.francetelecom.net

193.248.77.43	F6HEQ-@:	TO5AA
193.248.77.43	F8AAN-@:	TO5AA
193.248.77.43	FM5DN-@:	TO5AA
193.248.77.43	FM5DS-@:	TO5AA
Mix-Le-Lamentin-101-2-43.w193-248.abo.wanadoo.fr
(.fr is for france)

193.248.77.177	F6HEQ-@:	TO5AA
193.248.77.177	FM5DN-@:	TO5AA
193.248.77.177	FM5FJ-@:	TO5AA
nslam101.francetelecom.net

remember, there were also users logged into my node that spotted to5aa:
N3RF & RW3QC from P0-0-0.nclam101.LeLamentin.francetelecom.net
W4BFB & RA3WFS from nslam106.francetelecom.net
RK3QWA & K3LSX from P0-0-0.nclam101.LeLamentin.francetelecom.net