[CQ-Contest] SO2R Questions

Jeff Maass jmaass at columbus.rr.com
Thu May 29 20:38:08 EDT 2003

Scott:

The Array Solutions SixPak 6x2 is a good way to select one
antenna to each of two radios.

Also, INRAD is offering a new book on dealing with interstation
interference in SO2R / MM / M2 stations.

Have a look at my compilation of SO2R information and photos
of the way people have physically layed out their stations for
SO2R. There is a link to some Dayton SO2R presentations, and
a link to the book mentioned above.

http://home.columbus.rr.com/jmaass/Radio/K8ND_SO2R.htm

73,
 Jeff Maass       jmaass at columbus.rr.com     Located near Columbus Ohio
         USPSA # L-1192       NROI/CRO    Amateur Radio K8ND
Maass' IPSC Resources:  http://home.columbus.rr.com/jmaass/index.html
Circleville USPSA/IPSC: http://home.columbus.rr.com/jmaass/pcsiipsc.htm