[CQ-Contest] Time Machine Tapes

K4RO Kirk Pickering k4ro at k4ro.net
Sat May 31 16:18:14 EDT 2003

WANTED: Time Machine tapes from any major contest.

I purchased a Time Machine kit from Expanded Spectrum Systems
at the Dayton Hamvention this year.  More info on this little
magic box can be found at the following link:
http://www.expandedspectrumsystems.com/prod2.html

I am looking to beg/borrow/swap VHS tapes of band recordings
from any major contest.  I will gladly trade tapes once I
have recorded some.  I'd hoped to have the box built in time
for WPX CW, but I didn't quite make it.  There is a hamfest
in Nashville on June 14, and we would LOVE to have a RX with
the Time Machine running at the TCG booth.  The only problem
is, we don't have any band recordings of contest activity.

If anyone has a Time Machine tape they could dub for me,
or could point me towards someone who might have one, any
pointers would be greatly appreciated.  I know that ESS
was running an ARRL CW DX conetst tape at their booth, and
I believe Elecraft was running a Cal QSO Party Time Machine
tape on their K2 demo at Dayton.  Either of those would
work very well.

Anyone else who wants to swap Time Machine notes is
welcome to contact me directly.

Thanks in advance,

-Kirk  K4RO