[CQ-Contest] Band Changes - SS SO...?

Tom Hammond n0ss at earthlink.net
Sat Nov 1 12:16:44 EST 2003

Y'know, you'd think I'd remember this, but EVERY darn year I find myself
questioning whether there's a 10-minute rule for Single Op in the SS.

I've read thru the ARRL's General Contest Rules and those for the SS and
the ONLY reference I've found the band changes is for MultiOps, where it
says NO LIMITS. But the fact that this is specifically mentioned for
Multis, but NOT for others, tends to imply some sort of limit, which I
cannot find.

Any last minute help here?

Truthyfully, for me, running QRP, it's probably not gonna be a big thang,
but I'd still like to know.

73,

Tom   N0SS