[CQ-Contest] Diversity in SS

Pete Smith n4zr at contesting.com
Mon Nov 3 14:13:45 EST 2003

A discussion on the PVRC reflector about the wide variety of entries in SS
inspired me to do a quick check.  My log shows 598 A's, 214 B's, 138 U's,
128 Q's, 42 M's and 3 S's.  Of the Q's, only 4 were S&P QSOs for me.  I'm
guessing that most QRP stations don't CQ much; the 4 who did were VE6RFM,
KU5B, K4XS, and N0AC.  I remember VE6RFM was weak, but I was desperate
(2145Z on Sunday); the other three were very competitive with the A's and
more than a few of the B's.

73, Pete N4ZR
The World HF Contest Station Database was updated October 29.
2469 stations are listed -- 29 new and over 100 updated.
Are you current? www.pvrc.org/wcsd/wcsdsearch.htm