[CQ-Contest] LZ DX Contest , Unique QSOs and FAQ at LZDXC web site

Valeri Stefanov wally at el-soft.com
Tue Nov 4 13:09:34 EST 2003

Hi Jukka,

Thanks for the input.
The decision for these 30% was a joint decision of the contest committee,so
I can not change it.
Please mention that these are NOT for ALL QSOs made, but for UNIQUE QSOs
made ONLY. "Normal" busted calls are just removed from the log without any
penalties imposed whatever the percentage of "bad" QSOs is.

Big number of unique QSOs happen to rare stations in LZDXC like ZF2NT in
2002 LZDXC for example.
So, they decided to make a nessessary changes, so such problematic cases to
become definetively resolved starting 2003 contest.

Their main pass was that they missed to include a FAQ file together with the
rules. Now this mistake is corrected and everyone can go to the web site and
read about rules and log checking procedure. After reading them he could
take the decision - will he take part in LZDXC or not. Once the decision has
been made every participant must obey the rules as in every other contest.

See you  in the contest after two weeks :-))

73s de Wally LZ2CJ
http://www.qsl.net/lz1fw/contest