[CQ-Contest] SS reporting in QST

Kelly Taylor ve4xt at mb.sympatico.ca
Tue Nov 4 22:00:44 EST 2003

Hello again,

As with the last two years, I will again be authoring the writeup for Phone
SS for QST.

To make this as interesting as we can, I need your help. Please, at least a
few of you have someone shoot some interesting photos, either of an SS op
mad at work, antennas against a moonlit sky, your club mascot, whatever.

Also, QST is requesting regional writeups. Please advise me of any
interesting regional battles, stories, anecdotes, etc. The kinds of stories
that make SS interesting on a local level, even for those who aren't in the
Top 10. A hair-raising battle for West Mass title, two old rivals duking it
out from EPA: any interesting stories that don't get coverage in the Top 10,
club or other boxes.

Are you going to be stuck in a hotel room? Planning on loading up the
bedsprings? Did you have a harrowing experience getting to your chosen
station?

Whatever your story is, if you think other SSers are interested, let me
know.

And please take pictures!

73, kelly
ve4xt