[CQ-Contest] LZ DX Contest , Unique QSOs and FAQ at LZDXC web site

VR2BrettGraham vr2bg at harts.org.hk
Wed Nov 5 07:36:41 EST 2003

LZ2CJ provided this URL:

http://www.qsl.net/lz1fw/contest

Where one can find an example of a Cabrillo log for this contest, one line
of which
follows:

QSO: 14000 CW 2003-11-22 1323 LZ1FW 599 SF UA0BA 599 21

This doesn't match any existing defined Cabrillo format.

And uniques found in a log will not count for multipliers, according to FAQ.

Thank you, LZDXC - I think I'll join VP5NT, kick back on the beach & drink beer
instead - much easier life for us, the operators (see FAQ item #8).

Hang on - got a better idea - Bruce & I should get on & hand out Qs with bogus
exchanges (see FAQ item #4 ;^).

73, VR2BrettGraham