[CQ-Contest] SS beefs

kd4d at comcast.net kd4d at comcast.net
Wed Nov 5 18:03:04 EST 2003

Hi All:

No, let's not make it part of the number.  46B versus 466?!?!?
I used to use "pwr?" as well, but switched to "prec?".  Hmmm...
that IS what it's called guys.

I kinda like "Q?"  If you can't hear the person well, that's as
good a guess as any! :-)  Of course, if he has a Q in his call...

73,

Mark, KD4D