[CQ-Contest] Diversity in SS

Stephen Murphy murphys at comcast.net
Wed Nov 5 17:39:58 EST 2003

I find that brain damage starts setting in after the first several hours ;)

But seriously, I know that I ask for repeats more frequently after I start
feeling tired.  My brain just doesn't process information as efficiently,
and I'll either miss part of an exchange (even if it's sent at a comfortable
speed and the signal is Q5), or I might have doubts as to whether or not I
copied it correctly.  I can't recall having to ask for more than one repeat
because of this, though.

Like Bill, I'd rather take a moment to get it right than have the QSO busted
unnecessarily.

Curiously, this doesn't seem to affect me when I "S&P", only when CQing.

73 de Steve N8NM